* famous last words - "there's NO way we could move 1000 miles across the country from everyone we know, start a new job / doctoral program, and have a baby.
* it still doesn't seem quite real yet, but words can't even describe how excited we are
* after having to wait 13 loooong weeks for a doctor's appointment, i was a bit excited. james really appreciated it when i started the count down from 72 hours.
* hearing the heartbeat and watching that little baby flip over and over was amazing. and weird. but mostly amazing.
* i always thought it would be detrimental to give up diet coke when i got pregnant. like forking over my arm - my right arm at that - but thanks to a couple months of nausea, all i want to drink is water and milk (really, milk? i've never wanted to drink cups of milk before) oh well, problem solved.
* i have a whole new compassion for those who are sick while pregnant. so, so thankful it stopped right before my kids started school. so thankful.
hey ya'll! so glad you stopped by! james and i live in chicagoland while james is getting his psyd at wheaton college. our first little boy, covington, was born at the end of february and we're having a blast trying to figure this whole thing out. we're so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with. thanks for following us in this crazy little adventure of ours!