Look what I found at the bottom of the stairs this morning!
And since James is so good at putting furniture together (I'm serious - he doesn't even blink at the millions of parts we pulled out of the box and never complains and I'm always impressed), our kitchen was changed from this:
yep, that's our microwave and toaster on top of the stove - I'm pretty sure that might be a fire hazard
Since our kitchen is so narrow, we needed some strategic, skinny furniture and my mom scouted out the perfect piece! Isn't it so cute? And it's more storage and it's not a fire hazard!
Best part - we can still open the oven (you know - in case I needed to store some pans or something in there :)
Thank you so so much, Mom!! It's perfect! Now come see it in person soon. Love you!
The Girls Bathroom!
18 hours ago