one of the first things that i learned to sew was these simple burp cloths.
emily game me a stack of the cutest fabric and the directions on how to make these and i felt like she had just given me a million dollars.
thus began my fabric obsession.
1. cut a rectangle out of fabric and a towel
2. sew the right sides together and then trim the corners off (don't actually cut through the seams like i did here - demonstration purposes, of course)
3. turn the burp cloth right side out through the small opening that you left when sewing and iron
(why is there always ironing involved?)
4. sew a top stitch because it looks pretty
5. welcome to the world baby josiah, who was born to sweet seagie and stu only a couple hours ago!